Saturday, December 29, 2012

2013 #Inspire #VisionBoard


2013 Vision Board #LizEverettStyle
Dream BIG, Have a Vision, & Proceed with Fabulous Execution




My prayer is that 2013 ushers in amazing blessings for each and everyone of you! It is such an amazing thing to have a second chance to create the life you have always imagined you would live. It is all about being fabulous from the inside out! I have had a few days off to really connect with myself as well as my family. It has given me a chance to sit back an see the blessings we have all been given. In 2013 I want to dream so BIG that is scares me, seek success, excellence, and peace. Everything is fabulous in the name of progress so keep yourself inspired by reading this blog as well as joining me on Pinterest! @LizEverettStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment