Friday, May 2, 2014

5 Life Changing Little Black Dresses from Mac Duggal #fashionFRIDAY #LBD

The Little Black Dress is Back! 

Mac Duggal / Twelve Style 1940T

Hey Girlfriends! 

Welcome back to the Liz Everett Style Blog! I am so excited about the little black dress because no matter your size you always feel fabulous in a little black dress! Nick named LBD because of the Little Black Dress parties all over the nation. I say let's celebrate! It really is time to celebrate, life, beauty, an incredible year full of new opportunities, and of course the glamour that fashion brings to the forefront. 

So I decided to kick of the relaunch of Fashion Friday with the most amazing collection of Little Black Dresses I have ever seen all in one collection. I would give +Mac Duggal 5 thumbs up if I had 5 thumbs but since I only have 2 I give them 2 thumbs up on this upcoming season's collection of cocktail dresses. Below are the 5 LBD's I chose from the Mac Duggal collection perfect for Girl's Night Out, a fabulous Friday night or even a red carpet event! 



Mac Duggal 64920N

Mac Duggal 85391N

Mac Duggal 64887N

      Mac Duggal 40352N



Mac Duggal 82195N


My friends at Mac Duggal also sent over this awesome +YouTube feature just special for me to show my girlfriends at the Liz Everett Style Blog! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPqV-iWrWGA&list=UUG6kMXeRs247axEsDOBzDsQ&hd=1 Check it out!

I am so excited and I hope you loved today's sneak peek! I really want you to get outside of your box. Look and feel like rockstar glam chic you are. Stop waiting on someone to give you permission to be fabulous. I want you to step out and rock it in your LBD!

Success & Blessings,
xox Liz Everett 

P.S.
I myself am all about a little black dress so I say rock it day or night! 



3 comments:

  1. Cool list! I especially love "82195N", it's classy yet sporty! We have something similar on our blog, check us out at http://sleek.ly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WANT this dress. How / where can I order it? I can't find a link to it. billig brllopsklnning

    ReplyDelete