Monday, May 5, 2014

#MakeupMONDAY 4 Hot Red Lipsticks

Red Lips are So Hot Right Now! 




Hey Girlfriend,

Red lipstick is so hot right now and I am so excited to share my top 4 picks of gorgeous red colors. I hope you love them and I am excited to see your pictures of you in red as well. Let's use the hashtag #glamred



Nyx is for sure one of my favorite value brand cosmetics companies. I love when women can get great products that are budget friendly. It is really important to get great products when it comes to makeup because you are applying it to your face. 

That simple fact means that you can and should invest however in quality so in the next breath I will also say investing in your beauty & cosmetic products is very necessary. Pick and choose the things you want to invest in. Lipstick however is a place that you can slide or you can treat yourself.

YSL or Yves Saint Laurent is a great brand that is available at Sephora.com and at LordandTaylor.com for purchase. Remember that when you pay more for a product it is not just because they felt like marking the product up it is about the last and the pigment that in the product. When I treat myself YSL is for sure a product line I consider! 

I also want to help you make your red lipstick last so here are 3 tips for a great lipstick experience: 


I hope this help you! Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow <3 Same place & same time! 

Success & Blessings,
xo Liz Everett

No comments:

Post a Comment