Saturday, April 13, 2013

Boutique Exclusive: QueenTrends.com

At Orlando Fashion Week I stumbled upon my new favorite urban chic boutique. I was so excited when I saw my fellow fashionista LaToya of QueenTrends.com display of trendy, gorgeous, fashion forward pieces at an amazing prince. Of course You know I left with a few new pieces myself one of them being a glam piece that says I do makeup. I love the weight of the piece but I also love that is not a delicate piece because I like my accessories to speak before I do. Omg I just can not wait to wear it!


 I feel like celebrity fashion is truly catching on in our everyday lives. LaToya really looks to give you a sense of celebrity in your everyday life with accessories that most stores are not carrying yet. I would say she is about 3 months ahead of most boutiques.The best thing about the pieces that this fashionista rocks at her online boutique is that there is no limit to the amazing fashions you can create with them. They are pieces that are diverse and stylish. From gold to silver and remakes of designer pieces. You will shop high fashion at half the price.
 The thing I love even more then how fabulous QueenTrends.com is is the spirit as well as the passion for fashion that LaToya exhibits in her outfits, attitude and drive for business. She truly cares about giving her customers great accessories that are going to help them attract fabulous things to their life.

From urban chic to everyday fabulous www.QueenTrends.com is your place for glam on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment