Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hot Haute Hot for Spring

Staying current is one of the most important things that a woman can do for herself.  The easiest habit for us to form is getting in the habit of just going with the flow. I totally understand how relaxing that is but at the same time I wonder if you looked in the mirror lately? Are frustrated when you go to your closet in the morning? There is no need for that anymore! 

I am going to catch you up in one short article so that you can be Hot Haute Hot for the rest of this Spring. One of my main points in this article as well as my life is that taking time for yourself is not a sin. All of us get so busy that we forget to value the basics of who we are as women. Fashion seems like just another thing for you to have to keep up with but the act of remembering yourself is really what you are after.



You deserve compliments, adoration and to have your own office fan club when you come in. That being said let's chat about some of the current trends:

Black and White & Bold Prints
Black and White as well as mixed media prints are totally hot haute hot right now! There are so many different fab ways that I am seeing black and white from stripes to mixed media prints. +tracy negoshian friend and designer said that she loves mixed media prints for your wardrobe! Mixing stripes with floral as well as color is such a great way to experiment. I know you may not be in love with the idea of a black and white stripes but try it on. My best advice for everyone and every style is step outside of your comfort zone and try it on.

Peplum
The thing that I love the most about the peplum style is that you are hard pressed to find a body type that it does not flatter. Create an outfit that is sleek and flirty by pairing a single color peplum dress with lucite jewelry or a bold print bag. Fashion and style this season is all about having fun with color.

Color Pop Lip
Those lip smackers should be on fire this Spring! Even +Shandi Finnessey former Miss USA told me that she is loving bright pink lip colors. I totally agree! I am dieing over color pop lips and all that they do to help me shine everyday. You should try it too. From high end +CHANEL lipstick colour Extatique to rushing to the drug store to grab +covergirl cosmetics hot color Flame there is no excuse for you not to have a hot pop of color on those lips.

Chunky Heels & Funky Wedges
My girl LaLa from QueenTrends.com are totally on the same page! We are loving all the fun wedge action from sneakers to color pop strappy wedges this is the best season of shoes I have seen in a long time! Experiment! Have fun and check out +Vince Camuto, +Miu Miu,very affordable +Jessica Simpson and retailers like +Macy's to find all kinds of hot shoe action.
  
Tweet Tweet <3
I posed the question to all my friends & fans on twitter asking them what trends they thought were hot right now. You will love the answers and the amazing people that responded. Here's what my Tweetie Pies are Saying:

+Mac Duggal @Macduggal   
Our favorite trend right now is sheer illusion necklines
Check out www.MacDuggal.com for insane fab gowns! 

+Shandi Finnessey @ShandiFinnessey
I love bright pink lip colors!
Former Miss USA 2004, Model, Actress

+Vince Camuto @VinceCamuto
We're loving lucite jewelry right now. Prfect for matching any and every outfit in our wardrobe!
Fab shoe and fashion lifestyle designer! www.VinceCamuto.com

Jill Alexander @curydesigner
It's all about bold prints right now! 
Amazing plus fashion designer! www.JillAlexanderDesigns.com

+Candace Jordan @CandidCandace
My favorite trend right now is the color coral and I am so thrilled because this has always been my favorite color.
Check out this fabulous maven on www.CandidCandace.com

+Ivory May @IvoryMay
Leather jacket ALLLL the way!!! #rockitout
Star of Nuvo's Curvy Girls and top plus model

+Robin Fleming @LaCasaHermosa
Black and gold never goes out of style #fashion #trend
Celeb Stylist & Glam Diva

The Platinum Product Junkies +Platinum PJ  @PlatinumPJ
Has to be the blue eyeliner! Blue is the new get your groove back shade for eyes!
Check out my girls at www.PlatinumPJ.com!

Crystal Nicole @ModelCrystal_N
Flower headbands/ head dress
Rising Plus Model

+tracy negoshian @tracynegoshian
LOVE mix media prints for your wardrobe! Mixing stripes and floral
Fabulous and fresh designer! www.tracynegoshian.com

No comments:

Post a Comment