Monday, April 1, 2013

Choose to Shine!

Everyday we have a million choices in our closet but most of the time we just don't realize it. There is also the problem of being stuck in a rut. I find that being in a rut is most women's problem or they are hung up on the advice someone gave them a million years ago about a color that looks good on them. It is time to take yourself as well as your wardrobe back. The 1980's called and they want their wardrobe back.

I polled some different celebrities and friends on Twitter asking, "What makes you want to get up and get fabulous in the morning?" I got so many amazing answers and I will share them with you  in this article because I believe that you have to wake up with the intention to shine every morning. Now I know, I know you are thinking or saying, "Is she crazy?"

Yes I might be crazy but if you do not dress for the height you want to achieve you will remain on your current level or dug into your current rut forever. That to me sounds worse then waking up with the full armor of believing in yourself as well as how beautiful you are. Sam  Fine celebrity makeup artist and creative director at Fashion Fair Cosmetics told me that he wakes up inspired by possibility. What an amazing way to look at a new day!



Everyday we have a choice. We can either choose to blend in or we can choose to shine! I am a firm believer that everything from the color I have on to the accessories I choose are saying something about my mood, my vibe, and maybe what inspires me at the moment. I love texture. I adore color pop. For spring I look forward to luxury, creative pedicures, and patent touches on everything. Get over the thought that everything should be easy when it comes to beauty & fashion. Comfort is a curse word in my vocabulary because I think it insights the wrong thought.

For sure there should be something comfortable about your outfit but it can not be all about comfort because that allows you to believe that you are not worthy of being fabulous. I know so many mom's and especially that amazing group of women doesn't give themselves enough credit or budget to create a wardrobe that reflects who they truly want to become. Remember it is not where you start but where you want to finish. Think outside of today. Decide that your personal presentation will be a calling card to the world.

+Monica Nielsen a fab friend and professional lifestyle designer says that she is passionate about her opportunity to inspire others. I love this thought and I adore +Ivory May Kabler star of Curvy Girls saying that for her there are opportunities to seize. No matter what your profession or what inspires you I hope that tomorrow morning you begin to realize how important it is to project your sense of self as well as achievement through your appearance. You have the power to be fabulous and I believe in you!




Candace Jordan from Candid with Candace & Former Playmate, Chicago Socialite
Necessity inspires Candace and I totally understand! #fabulous

Diane & Co. from the show  +Jersey Couture
Making people fabulous all day inspires these hot momma's and boy do I agree! #rockstar

Kitty Von Licious Blogger
Celebrating life each day helps Kitty get in the mood to be gorgeous! #gorgie

The Product Junkies Beauty Bloggers
Having time to get fabulous is a true achievement so you have to focus on creating time! #truth

Crystal Nicole Plus Model
Crystal says she can not start her day with out music! I agree I am a morning jammer myself. #music

Nevi Never Blogger & Fabie
Says she gets excited about starting each day out right! Her personality is full of sunshine so she loves pinks, reds, yellows and blues. I am a firm believer that you create your mood! #fun

No comments:

Post a Comment