Thursday, April 9, 2015

5 Makeup Must Haves #BeautyWeek




When I think about makeup I think about confidence and being a hair & makeup artist that is a great thing! From makeup to image consulting it is all about making great choices for your overall image. So today's post is awesome because rather than it just being a Top 5 list you get two Top 5 lists one for everyday makeup and one for that glam look you should be rocking on Girl's Night Out or date night with your honey.

I know you will love both lists of products just as much as I do. When I do Top 5 lists I am thinking always about what will make it easy for you and what you will love. Especially on the everyday list it is all about what will keep you looking your best but what will also help your skin age with beauty. 


On the everyday list you will find that I chose budget friendly products that really make it easy to get gorgeous and stay that way! +NYX Cosmetics butter gloss is something I have a few of and it is a must have for me for sure. I wear the color Creme Brulee. It is my favorite gloss I have ever worn! 

You will notice that I  recommended +Real Techniques brushes on both lists as well. They are an +ULTA Beauty fan favorite and I know you will love them.  Brushes are so important! Most women will tell me their brushes are 4 or 5 years old or they got it cheap but the idea of the brush is more important than you think. If you have fibers pulling on your skin everyday you want to make sure you are using soft, clean brushes that are not scratching your skin.


Ok all my glamour girls out there will really appreciate this fabulous list! From the +Anastasia Beverly Hills  Contour Kit which is often mentioned on +YouTube tutorials to the +Stila  Stay All Day eyeliner you will love these products. I am also a huge fan of +Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure palette which did not make the list because I only had 5 slots but if you love that glam look it is a total must have. 



Can't wait for Saturday's Give Away on Instagram @LESBLOGQUEEN 
The winner will be announced 6pm est on the Liz Everett Style Blog FB Fan Page 
& on Instagram! You got to get your +BH Cosmetics  Special Occasion Palette! 


No comments:

Post a Comment