Monday, April 6, 2015

5 Perfect Pink Lipsticks




It's all about the gorgeous pink lip! 



I am now and I have always been a huge fan of a gorgeous pink lip! I love pink on all shades of skin and there truly is a great shade of pink out there for every body. My goal with this post was to introduce to to some great colors but to also introduce you to some brands you may not be wearing.

When it comes to makeup it is a hard thing for us to do but we have break out of that color box we so easily put ourselves in. Last week I went to shoot a testimonial for HSN and I had done my makeup but when I went on set they had a makeup artist there as well. I told her she could take me makeup off or add more whatever she wanted. Instead of adding more makeup she added more color pop. I had not even realized how toned down my makeup had become lately.

It is time for us to get out of our beauty rut! A gorgeous pink pout is everything these days. From the red carpet to the hottest selfies you have to get a load of these fab 5 lipcolors I chose for you. I myself am a huge +Smashbox Cosmetics fan so adding Shock Me Pink to the list was a no brainer! The other 4 colors by +Topshop Cosmetics, +Elizabeth Arden , +Yves Saint Laurent Beauty , & +Tom Ford International Beauty were not only great on your pocket but fabulous shades  that will help you break that blah cycle of plain gloss on your pout.

So this week as we rock #LESBLOGQUEEN BEAUTY WEEK 2015 make me a promise that you will step up your beauty game! Pick at least one of these gorgeous lip colors to try. Even if you do not normally wear pink find a neutral shade that rocks for you.



3 Ways You Know That Pink Lipstick is For YOU!
1. You get really excited after you try it on and 
run screaming down the beauty isle Liz was right! 
2. Even though you are a little uncomfortable you
are dreaming up what you are going to wear with 
this amazing shade of pink that you are wearing!
3. It becomes #selfieCENTRAL as soon as you apply!


Quote of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment