Friday, April 10, 2015

3 Setting Sprays That Rock! #BeautyWeek



This past summer  went through a major skin change. I guess that happens every few years but since I am in my early thirties it was about time for me to learn how to step up my beauty game. One of the ways that I did that was by investing in great primers and of course powerful setting sprays!

Now not everyone uses them and you may not be a beauty nut like me but I want you to know what my three favorite are so that you can make great beauty choices for yourself. It is time bring our beauty game to the next level in every way.  Here are a few reasons setting sprays are awesome:

1. You are already investing in makeup so you might as well invest in making it last!
2. Find a formula that you love and it will make you feel so confident because you know your makeup is set.
3.  You can choose a matte or dewy look which is great!

I am a 100% setting spray believer! I use several different ones depending on what I am doing and the type of hold I need. Think of setting sprays like you think about hairspray. Sometimes you want a hairspray that will lock your hair in place for hours like a maximum hold when you are going somewhere special or to an event. Then again sometimes you just want something to add a healthy glow but also gives a lite hold. Makeup setting sprays work much the same.

When I just want a lite hold I turn to +NYX Cosmetics  Matte finishing spray. Then when I want a dewy finish I break out +MAC Cosmetics Fix+ which is a makeup junky go to for sure. The makeup artists key to a long lasting spray is for sure Makeup Forever's setting sprays and products because they are built to last. Then finally we have +Urban Decay Cosmetics All Nighter setting spray which is all about that glam! I have to say although it is not my personal favorite for me it does work well for my clients.


Set it & Forget it! Top 3 Setting Sprays 

1. Matte - +NYX Cosmetics  Matte Finishing Spray
2. Going Out & About - +Urban Decay Cosmetics  All Nighter
3. Glam Glam - Makeup Forever Setting Spray  
** Makeup Junky Favorite - +MAC Cosmetics  Fix 


Make an Informed Purchase: 
Check out theses other awesome articles & posts!

Are Makeup Setting Sprays Worth The Investment? BY INDIA-JEWEL JACKSON 




+YouTube  Review of Makeup Setting Sprays: 

by Tati https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26-L1Y6R1Yk




Can't wait for Saturday's Give Away on Instagram @LESBLOGQUEEN 
The winner will be announced 6pm est on the Liz Everett Style Blog FB Fan Page 
& on Instagram! You got to get your +BH Cosmetics  Special Occasion Palette! 



No comments:

Post a Comment