Thursday, December 19, 2013

All That Glitters #BeautyEdition

All That Glitters #Beauty #Edition Will Post at 5pm #Blog #Blogger #beauty #makeup #holiday

All That Glitters #Beauty #Edition  #Blog #beauty #makeup #holiday by lizeverettstyle featuring a sparkle eyeshadow


Well ladies the news is in and it is time to glitter all the way with your holiday glam! Glitter is the hottest word of the day when it comes to beauty and fashion this holiday season. My twitter was blowing up when I started asking my fellow beauty experts & makeup lovers what their go to makeup must haves were for the holiday season. Every single person mentioned makeup with some form of glitter in it.

From glitter eyeliner to loose sparkle dust it's your time to shine at your holiday parties and events! When it comes to glitter eyeliner which was first recommended to me via Twitter by +Motives® Cosmetics & Co-founder of MarketAmerica.com +Loren Ridinger I am in love with Starry Eyes which is a gorgeous silvery liner that will have you looking totally glam. 

Don't get caught up in thinking how will I ever make shiny cosmetics work in pictures? As long as you powder is super matted the portions of your face that are full of shine will illuminate the picture. It is a celebrity carpet secret using illuminators, great shades of bronzers which all have shine within them to help create depth, and glitter laden eye shadow that makes the eye crease just pop. Think of yourself as a celebrity this holiday season.

I want to encourage you to step out of your comfort zone this holiday season. If you are not totally comfortable with lots of sparkle all over your eyes a glitter liner is a great way incorporate a little glamour into your party look. I would also recommend +Too Faced Cosmetics loose glamour dust in Pink Fire or Blue Angel. Take a larger eye shadow brush like 03 or 06 in the Wayne Goss makeup brush set recommended by +Beautylish and dust the inner corners of your eye.  Then swipe the light dust gently on the bottom of your eye crease as well. This beauty statement really looks hot with a smokey eye. The idea is to just a tad sparkle and glitter to your overall appearance/

My beauty pal and fellow makeup artist +Janice Tunnell  who is the co-founder of +Illusions Cosmetics  also recommended the shimmer in  eye dust from their collection. Brass and plum are the two colors I would wear to rock a glamorous smokey eye that has some glittery effect. I am a huge fan of eye shimmer at all times of the year for nightlife events. I think Janice will agree with me ladies when I say that your holiday beauty statement should be fun, glamorous and full of sparkle. It is about time that we all stepped out feeling fabulous this year. Get your glitter on with these great makeup pieces! 

Go For It Girls! Shine Baby Shine!
Here is my top 5 product list for Holiday Glam:
  1. +Too Faced Cosmetics Glamour Dust
  2. +Urban Decay Cosmetics Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner
  3. Gorgeous Cosmetics 'Colour Flash'in Glitter Ruby
  4. +Motives® Cosmetics Glitter Eyeliner
  5. +Urban Decay Cosmetics Stardust Lipgloss


Stay tuned for my holiday party look from this upcoming weekend!


My Tweetie Pies Speak Out: 

@LizEverettStyle Glitter liner:)

Wayne Goss, The Collection makeup brushes!

I love the shimmer in the Eye Dust from for Holiday Makeup!!!

Makeup Matters
high end I love lipstick in Femme Fatal, tinted lip conditioner in Crimson & Clover and Lust for Life.

I adore a nice red lip.

Cargo's holiday palette for one!! :) I can't wait to do my holiday look with it.

glitter glitter glitter!! Everywhere! Lids, nails...even a sparkly red lip!

agree! I'm all for the glitter!



2 comments:

  1. that Too Faced Glamour Dust looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I am so excited to share it with you and I think you will love it!

      Delete