Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Trend Report: Wishi #SocialStyling

Have you heard about social styling? #fashion #trendreport #6pm #blogpost #today

Have you heard about social styling? #fashion #trendreport #6pm #blogpost #today by lizeverettstyle featuring cowgirl boots


Have you heard about +WiShi? If you have not let me tell you more and if you have already heard I hope I inspire you to take your social styling to the next level. I love the fact that Wishi is set up to help all of us answer that age old question, "What should I wear?" Every woman in the world has asked that question a million times. With Wishi you upload your closet and start styling yourself as well as others. It is free and a great way for you to start exploring new style. 

I love that the online fashion community in all it's forms  that has surrounded women in a way that makes it a lot easier for women to transform their daily style. It does not matter your age or size style ruts are inevitable. Wishi allows you to not only share the closet you currently have but view pieces from amazing designers and retailers like +ModCloth , Marc by Marc Jacobs, makeup to inspire your total look from +Sephora, amazing accessories from Aldo, +Juicy Couture, and so many more! 

As soon as I started uploading my closet I was so inspired! It was really incredible to interact with the other women who want to be styled and I also had the opportunity to enter some of the contests. Wishi's tagline is Wear It, Share It and that they do! Anyone can enter the contests. You can win great apparel and accessories. Let me tell you how exciting it is to check your Wishi closet and find a new accessory because you won one of their amazing contests. 


That is why I say, "Merry Christmas to me from the Wishi!"  I won one of the styling contests and guess what arrived in my mail box? This amazing silver clutch from +ASOS by New Look is absolutely chic and an incredible staple for this stylist's wardrobe. I am so excited to rock this clutch on New Years Eve!  I believe that Wishi is inspiring a new generation of fashionistas by giving women of all ages and sizes an opportunity to have an outlet for their personal style. 

I invite you to join me on Wishi! You can check out my closet and even style me: http://www.wishi.me/lizeverettstyle  You can start uploading your own closet so I can style you as well on Wishi. It is tons of fun getting a new perspective on your closet. Of course my closet has pieces from some of my favorite brands like +V73 Italia+Vince Camuto, an amazing bracelet from +Bessie Giannakakis at Bessie's Boutique, my favorite +Coach backpack and of course +sass & bide


Share your closet so that you can start getting styled today! You will also want to enter their amazing contests. Maybe you will get to see a banner like this one that says you are a winner too! 
Check out Wishi Today!  http://www.wishi.me



No comments:

Post a Comment