Saturday, December 28, 2013

Keep Envisioning Your Vision for 2014 #blog #post #goals #NewYears

Keep Envisioning Your Vision for 2014 #blog #post #goals #NewYears

Keep Envisioning Your Vision for 2014 #blog #post #goals #NewYears by lizeverettstyle featuring red home accessories

We are defined by who we are under pressure because life is what happens while we are planning. Some how we are never taught to pursue the plan. We are only taught to let life happen but I don't want to be a victim of circumstance. I was created to be more than a conqueror. In 2014 my life will be defined by my patience and tenacity intertwined with my unwavering desire to see progress every single day. This New Year I am so focused on ushering in abundance. Above and beyond everything else in my life I truly believe that hair and makeup is great but beauty starts on the inside. 

You may be wondering how image, beauty and fashion work their way into this concept but to me that is obvious. I always say I can paint you to the hilt and throw a pair of thousand dollar heels on you but if you are not centered it all becomes an act. So let's really dissect this truth for a moment. I really feel like it is time to dig deeper and really be honest as we usher in 2014. From the closet to your business both of us need to keep it really real in this upcoming year.

I have to be honest I really started this blog to get all of my thoughts, emotions and inspirations out of my head and into one central space. As I start drafting my book, which will be one of many, I am really starting pushing myself to go beyond logic. I know that that is where I will begin to really see what I am made of. Only there can I really say I am a success of any kind. I feel my heart opening as I prayerfully approach this huge task of being transparent about what I need to do to fight my way to the next level. 

I believe that stepping out on faith is one of the toughest things any woman can do. There are all these emotions that lie underneath our skin. Some of which we never give voice to because we feel that the simple act of desiring more is selfish. I truly know in my heart though that each one of us is worth every ounce of fearless beauty that exists within us but we have to challenge ourselves to get it out. I am  finally understanding what it means to laugh without fear. Girlfriend we are worth it! 


Today I invite you to join me as I continue my push in the New Year for a Personal Revolution! There is no more time to waste. Some of us have wasted 20 years and some of us more than 30 but I myself am over it. I hope you are over wasting time as well.  This year let's see what we can really do. You know we all read these quotes on +Pinterest like 'What would you do if you could not fail' or 'It's about progress not perfection.' Why do we pin it or even like it on someone else's page if we are not going to apply it?

Going beyond the boundaries of reason to love, to live, to treasure everything in our lives, to be a blessing to others and to be beautiful from the inside out is so important. I will not rest this year or any year until I have done all I can. Of course the big man up stairs is in charge but to whom much is given much is required. From our personal presentation to the our daily routine I believe it is time to do our best.


Image/ Picture Credit: Liz Everett Style on +Polyvore http://lizeverettstyle.polyvore.com/
http://polyv.re/17y1PqP

The entire meaning of being beautifully inspired, which is how I think of this blog, is not just about the words but the action. Action speaks louder than words. Why do we admire the initiative others take to create their success yet we continue to stand in our own way? As I sit here in a hotel room looking out the window it all seems so simple. The concept that surrounds progress is often short lived because we start out motivated but forget to prepare our lives for the process.

Thus far in preparation I have cleaned out my closet, de-cluttered my home and am really working to see the truth about why I have missed the mark in the past. Creating a very paced mindset so that I can finish next year strong is my mission. Mind, body, fitness, wardrobe, spirit we have to dig deeper than we ever have before. Remember we can either plan to succeed or plan to fail. Either way we're right. I say we because we are in this together. I myself am making the decision to walk out into no man's land in 2014. I am preparing for a year full of passion, vigor and tenacity. I refuse to attach myself to logic because blessings only happen when you step out on faith.

What will you choose? How far will you push yourself? Whatever you decide I believe you can do it. Remove yourself from people who hold you back and work to infect you with their logic. Walk away from the old you who valued caution more than you valued faith. It is not enough to have potential. It is time to capture your dreams today! I know you can do it! 


  Join me on +Pinterest! I am pinning my 2014 Vision Board everyday and I would love to see your vision board as well! I want both of us to live inspired lives that are full of passion and fulfillment.


No comments:

Post a Comment