Monday, December 23, 2013

#MotivationMonday Finish the Race

#MotivationMonday blog will be posted at 5pm #blog #image #style

#MotivationMonday blog will be posted at 5pm #blog #image #style by lizeverettstyle featuring wall plaques

No matter how you look at it we all want the same thing in life. Feeling like we have tackled everything we were put on this earth to accomplish and empowering others is high on my list. I was created to be a catalyst for change in the lives of others. I was given the gift of love and from an early age trained by my parents to always have faith in others so in turn I truly believe that you can do whatever you put your mind to. Maybe you have not heard it in a while or ever but from me to you I am saying, "Girlfriend get off your couch, step out of your logic and self fulfilling prophecies of doom and get started changing your life! If want success it is not going to knock on your door you have to create it!" 

As we head into Christmas and New Years we enter a shifting season. It is time for gear up for fabulous change in 2014. I continue to encourage you to stop making promises to yourself that you can not or will not keep. Whether it is about your career, fashion, beauty or your social scene I am a firm believer in the beauty of empowering dreams. This year we are preparing ourselves for a Personal Revolution in 2014Keeping your eyes on the prize will be the most important thing you can do on this journey to the top. 

Set and create goals for yourself while studying on the action of being diligent. You see it is not just about winning anymore. The truth about the entirety of the inspiration behind everything we do is that we must finish the race. The race does not count if you don't finish. That is where we being to understand the importance of goals and pacing. Maybe your goal is to create a wardrobe for yourself that you love, to start a business, get a promotion or go back to school. Not matter what you need to do to get that life prepared for what you want to accomplish imagine how amazing you will feel once you have climbed that mountain.

I do feel that 90% of the dreams and goals that we let go could be the cause of our greatest success if we had of followed through. Letting logic infect your vision is the worst idea I have ever heard. Part of the problem is though we make goals and tell others our visions and then start dragging a thousand pound sake around full of this dream that we just hatched yesterday. Of course you are going to be exhausted from the climb when you have never trained yourself to carry the load. Preparing yourself to carry the load is very important. Think big and don't scale back start training your brain to go forth without fear. Mental preparation is 150% of the battle. 

Your Personal Revolution in 2014 and I am going to keep pushing you every Monday towards accomplishing your goals, thinking bigger, and getting yourself outside of the box. If I would have followed the original plan for my life I would still have been effective but I would not have the impact on the world that I am developing. Your life is your finger print and your statement to the world about what they too can accomplish. I am conscious always that my life tells others that anything is possible!

If you have a 5 and 10 year goal for your life as well as your career you will be inspired to over look the small stuff that will come up. No mountain has ever been climbed with out hurdles being placed in the way or tests of endurance. Because you know what the big picture has for you at the end of the day you won't sweat the small stuff. In my life there is a state of grace that surrounds me because I know what I am here to accomplish and I am set in my goal-getter stance. At that point when anyone comes to plant seeds of negativity or strife it may effect me but it doesn't knock me off my path because I have my eyes on the prize.


No matter what your goals or dreams are work tirelessly to make it all happen! I look to women like +Oprah WinffreyTina Turner, +Cindy Trimm, and +Pastor Paula White when I want to be inspired! It is important to link yourself even if it is only via Facebook or +Twitter to women entrepreneurs who have not just fought the good fight but that keep pushing for the next level of their dream. Whether it is business, image, or life strategies there is always another level to achieve! 

So you may be saying where do I start? My answer to you is let yourself get inspired! I know it sounds crazy to say let yourself but often we are the only person standing in our own way. Pick up a few books, fashion magazines or get on +Pinterest so that you can start creating a new visual for yourself. I would recommend checking out +Barnes & Noble to pick up books that will help you design a jumping off point for your vision. Use the +Google Search Engine to begin researching your dream and keep a notebook of the information that you find. I have also created a reading list that will keep me on task throughout next year as well. I encourage you to do whatever it takes to start your journey. 

No plan is fool proof but you can be the fool who has proof that they never tried. Girlfriend you are too good for that! You are too beautiful to never want to pose for a picture and too talented to waste your blessing. Press in! Push harder and do something today that your future self will thank you for.  It is time for you to take the limits off of your mind because you were created to live an abundant life. The real blessing is in the press to get, reach and attain the goal. that is where you develop strength and endurance to help you finish the race. 

#Motivation Monday Assignment This Week: 
START DREAMING & CREATE A READING LIST


Here are 3 of my favorite quotes:
If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.  - +Tony Robbins 

Go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.   - Jimmy Carter

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.  - Bill Cosby

http://bit.ly/198FuQe

http://bit.ly/198FuQe 
 Are you ready to get your makeover journey started?
Get Your Gorgeous Back with Liz Everett Style! 
www.LizEverettStyle.com


LIKE +Liz Everett Style  on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/LizEverettStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment