Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Eve of Something Great

The Eve of Something Great #blog #inspiration #checkitout #nye #newyears #resolutions

The Eve of Something Great #blog #inspiration #checkitout #nye #newyears #resolutions by lizeverettstyle featuring platform shoes


2014 is going to be amazing! I am already excited! I write this note to each of you today on the eve of a new year to remind you that whatever you want to happen in your life is possible. Stop looking at everyone else's stories wondering why it happened for them and not for you. If your feet are not moving toward progress then that is why it did not happen for you yet. 

Notice the word yet. We all have the potential to be anything we want to be but potential means we have not yet put in the work. Do something everyday even if it is small that takes you just a little closer to your goal. Move away from people who may not even mean to block your vision or overly caution you. Even if you have to spend a few months or weeks alone with your thoughts do whatever it will take to break the chains over your mind and reality.

I have been in preparation for 2014 for months really. Thinking, praying and reflecting on what I wanted to achieve in 2014 but at the end of the day it is about what God will use my talents for. The shift in my life has been to allow my talents to be used on a larger platform so that I could glorify him through it all. No more sharks and alligators surrounding me waiting to bite me at any moment. I had the opportunity to literally see that life is what we will make it.

What do you want for your life? A life full of love, family, progress and possibility or maybe it is something different. Whatever it is you do not need to know anyone else who has achieved that goal and you certainly do not need anyone else's permission. It is all about you in 2014!

I believe in you! You may not believe in you yet but girlfriend you can do it! There is nothing standing in your way. There is nothing to it but to do it. Follow your heart, dance in the rain and stop living a life full of logic. Live a life full of faith, hope and abundance. You were not born to be in pain or to be depressed or even to compare yourself to others. You are an original. You are a couture design created by the hand of God that was sent forth to bless the nations.

All my love,
xox Liz Everett




No comments:

Post a Comment