Tuesday, December 17, 2013

All That Glitters #HolidayFashion

All That Glitters is truly that hottest holiday trend! When I initially created the concept for this article I got a little overwhelmed because this is truly a no rules kind of season. There initially was no one thing trending so hot that it was ruling the fashion rust but as I dug a little deeper I realized there was something trending it  glitz, glitter and glamour! No matter the hem length or the cut of the dress for your holiday party or soiree make sure your outfit is full of sparkle.



As I worked on my style perspective for the holiday season I knew I needed reinforcements so I called in the big guns my friend and fellow fashion lover Bessie Gianakakis from Bessie's Boutique. Navigating through all of the overwhelming trends was fun as we talked what's hot in the U.S. as well as what coming trends will be fresh from Europe for the spring. We both agreed that dressing to highlight and embrace your curves is the way to go as you glitter through the holiday party scene this year.

Bessie sent over a couple of great holiday pieces from her boutique and online store which I totally adore. I love that the dress on the left which is a steal at $94.50 breaks up the body with a slight halter effect great for those of us with larger shoulders to hide. If you are really ready to show off your curves this sensational dress on the right is just for you! That vintage vibe with black and gold dress combines not just one but two of this season's hot holiday trends which is sparkle and floral pattern. Another steal also at $94.50 you can rock this all year long but it will kick your holiday season off with a bang!



     Available at www.BessiesBoutique.com 

Famed  fashion stylist June Ambrose also chimed in via Twitter recommending velvet & sparkly frocks. She has styled tons of celebrities like Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston just to name a few. Her shoe line with HSN is great and full of great choices for every season. For a color pop that has a glamorous highlight I would recommend June's shoe Jagger. I love the electric blue with the touch of snake skin. I would pair this shoe with great metal based accessories set to do a chic holiday metal sparkle. Use your imagination to create a vibe for yourself this holiday season! 

Moral of the story is this season you musn't be afraid to sparkle a little brighter darling! It is all about the bling this year for your holiday party. So maybe you are saying to yourself, "I am not really a bling kind of girl?" That is ok darling I am going to show you how vary your outfits by making different pieces of your outfit the focus. 



Make this a holiday season full of sparkle and love! Love yourself enough to sparkle and shine. It is time for you to step out and rock life like a runway. I will follow up Thursday with All That Glitters Beauty Edition so that you can get your glam on from head to toe. Don't be afraid to glitter this holiday! You are worth it darling.


My Tweetie Pies Weigh In: 

I'm loving the Velvet & sparkly embellished frocks! They all go great with my HSN shoe line

. We're loving dresses with just the right amount of sparkle this season!


We're loving jumpsuits for holiday parties and embellished smoking slippers - especially ones from .

We are loving those richly red Holiday dress! The holidays are all about those deep reds and greens.



No comments:

Post a Comment