Friday, January 24, 2014

Ask Liz: How do I loose 10 pounds in 5 minutes?

Ask Liz: How do I loose 10 pounds in 5 minutes?

Ask Liz: How do I loose 10 pounds in 5 minutes? by lizeverettstyle featuring a sleeveless shift dress

Q: I have to go to an event and I delayed my diet. I did not loose the weight I needed to but I still have to go so is there a way to dress myself to make me look smaller? Essentially I want to loose 10 pounds in 5 minutes.

Thanks,
Lea J. ,  CA.

A: WOW! We have all been in those shoes. hahhaaa Gosh girl I can say for sure that I feel your pain. My best advice to you would be know your shape and dress your size. It is so important to dress your size for sure because you do want your clothes to fit but you do not want your clothing to be too tight because you will look heavier than you are.

One of first things you have to do when you want to drop weight visually is embrace your shape! Check out this chart I found on +Pinterest. As I suggested before take a selfie and compare your shape to the shapes found below. Please do not worry about making excuses or any of that with this self assessment it is just for you to know before you shop.


Next start shopping and look for something that draws a line. I love dresses like this one below that is $74 from Alice & Olivia. They draw a line on your body and no matter your size you want to create a visual effect of a line drawn on your body to help camouflage and create shape.  You can do that with a dress like this on or a vest that flows but doing all black is not the answer.

Color and color pop combined with the addition of drawing your shape on is so important. It will help you to feel like visually you have achieved that shape you so desire. Don't feel bad about the weight. I encourage you to be healthy no matter what. If you want to loose weight do it in a healthy way not for an event. You have to make health a lifestyle choice. Being beautiful is possible at any size so I encourage you to know your body and strive to be fabulous! 
Image & Apparel Credit Liz Everett Style on Polyvore: http://
polyv.re/17y1PqP

No comments:

Post a Comment