Monday, January 27, 2014

Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday by lizeverettstyle featuring a wall bookcase

Ok so I really had to think of what I could do to take it a step further to inspire my readers. I love all my Liz Everett Style Blog Girlfriends so I want to make sure that we continue to kick off this amazing year with tons of motivations. Remember that we are working this continuing series on personal motivation. I do not want to let you forget about the vision boards we made either.

This week it would be a great idea to revisit your vision board. Visual manifestation is a huge part of success. You have to see yourself as a success to reach your potential. No matter who you are it is imperative that you get out of your own way. If you have not made a vision board get on it! I pinned mine on Pinterest (http://
bit.ly/Jf7Fq9 and I even created this one on +Polyvore

I also wanted to come up with a few book recommendations as well. I think reading things that keep you motivated and focused on the bigger picture is so important. In order to climb a mountain you have to have fuel. When it comes to our goals there are a million ways to get our tanks filled. It takes love, joy, faith, hurt, strength and a bevy of other emotions emotions to create dreams that become a reality.

Yes you can inspire yourself but it is always helpful to have an outside perspective. I often look for my inspiration in the most out of the way places. From personal stories to spiritual and visual guidance I love the idea of motivation in all of it's forms. Last year I met the amazing +Marsha Friedman of +EMSI Public Relations at a Working Women of Tampa Bay event. I bought her amazing book Celebritize Yourself and really took the advice given with in it to heart.



I would definitely advise you to pick up Celebritize Yourself to help you inspire yourself and your brand. It is all about increasing your visibility in the market place and giving bold advice of your entry point in the marketplace from the point of marketability. Even if you are not in business there are always things within your life that you need to take a bold stand point on. Here are my top motivation reads for 2014:

1. It's Your Time by Joel Osteen
2. Style & the Successful Girl by Gretta Monahan 
3. Shine by Larry A. Thompson
4. Celebritize Yourself by Marsha Friedman
5. The Truth About Style by +Stacy London 

Here's to being fabulously motivated and to having all of your dreams some true!  


No comments:

Post a Comment