Monday, January 13, 2014

Choose to Fight #MotivationMonday

Choose to Fight #MotivationMonday #inspire #blog

Choose to Fight #MotivationMonday #inspire #blog by lizeverettstyle featuring home decor

I don't care who you are we all have a moment where we doubt ourselves. As I sit here writing this I just feel the need to open up about my own personal struggles to help you with yours. Every Monday is 'Motivation Monday' and I do not want to come off like some 2 bit motivational speaker I really want to chat about the things that are not just holding you back but the things that you well we allow to keep us back.

Whether you listen to +Joel Osteen Ministries or your role model is Oprah you are going to struggle. That struggle is natural part of life but it is how you deal with the struggle that will set you free. My father passed a few months ago so today I am just feeling myself rise and fall all at the same time. It is cray because my business is taking off, my dedication to my calling is fully in tact but there is this lingering in my heart jut daddy to see it all happen for me finally.

I guess the question really have to ask myself is, 'What was I waiting on?" The point of the whole thing is really there is nothing to wait on. There is not perfect moment better than right now. There will never be a perfect alignment of the stars or a visitation from the angel of heaven that will grant you permission to start working toward your dreams. It is about you deciding that even if you do not feel worthy of success today maybe tomorrow you will.

Take a chance, invest in yourself and know that you are worthy. With a sense of diligence and a heap of tenacity you will never believe the things that will open up for you. It is all about timing but in order to be in the right place at the right time you are going to have to fight to get there. It is a knock down drag out fight to the finish but finish this thing you must.

Let go of yesterday because it is history and those chains must be gone. Wrapping yourself in guilt is worth nothing but empowering yourself with the weapons of abundance and forgiveness is everything. You asked for a fresh start this year. You claimed it planned it out and now some of you are giving up on those goals. When that moment comes that you want to throw in the towel just step back for a moment and then go in for the knockout. Don't ever give up! You are closer to your miracle than you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment