Friday, January 3, 2014

V73 is my new favorite brand! #FashionFriday

A great bag is a statement of attitude, glamour and great taste. In my opinion the perfect bag makes the perfect outfit which is why I was so excited to find out about my new favorite bag and accessory line +V73 United States. Well I guess I should introduce to some and familiarize others because you may have seen these hot bags on +ShopStyle by POPSUGAR  or www.Farfetch.com /+Farfetch Brasil.  

I came upon the +V73 United States  line through a networking event with +StyleCaster. We also had some amazing mutual friends like the amazing +Lenka Gourdie from +Bag Servant and Handbag Divas of HandBagDivas.net. That is the value of great networking and truly fashionable friends! Always remember fashionable friends will push you in the right direction with your own personal style.  This fashion loving, beauty addict friend of yours is definitely giving you great advice when I say don't just check out www.V73.us for a sneak peak at their amazing SS14 Collection that is now available as well as a couple of my favorites from the Contemporary fall/winter collection that truly started my love affair.

Originally born, developed and created in Venice, Italy the V73 is all about creating a link passion, charm and joy when it comes to their bags & accessories. In this post I am focusing on my top 5 picks for the season. Just because there may be snow on the ground that does not mean that you can not start dreaming about Spring or rocking a gorgeous color pop in the middle of Winter. Each genre within the entirety of the collection is full of energy and pizzazz.

As I pondered my top 5 from the V73 line I really wanted to focus on bags that would be great additions to your wardrobe as well as provide an excuse for you to purchase a bag that you just totally love.

Liz Everett Style V73 SS14 Top 5:
Available at www.V73.us

1. Ok so I almost had a bag-gasm when I saw these amazing bags! Can you say Audrey Hepburn slash Miranda Kerr slash I got to have it? Perfect in every color and just a totally amazing selection for any season and any outfit.



2. My top pick for a carry all/ vacation tote is definitely the Miami Bag in white and the black is very sleek as well. I love the size, design and that it is a great carry all for busy women on the go. I look forward to jet setting this year with my glam white V73 Miami tote! 


3. Click on the Elisir Cuoio and you will find a great bag that will become your everyday favorite I am sure. A fabulous color of almost a nut colored brown this bag is perfect the office but for me would be killer with your favorite pair of jeans and a ballet flat.

4.Available in 4 different colors I really had a struggle picking which one of the Bandes Rafia clutches was my favorite. If I was was you I would just get all of them because each one just speaks to a totally different time of day, location and vibe. The navy was my top pick of them all because it was so all american. Perfect with any type of denim from shorts to a great pair of +Seven Jeans I would style that on +Polyvore in a heart beat!



5. Maybe I am just a charmer but the charms on this adorable pink Classic 05 tote just sets it off. I am absolutely loving the color as well as the style. This bag is perfect for a day out in South Beach shopping or girls day at the spa! 


Below are the V73 Contemporary fall/winter collection bags that started my love affair. Each bag is so amazing because it has it's own personality and I am sure you will love them just as much as I do. 

I think it is so important to let fashion, accessories and your personal style tell your story. It is your statement to the world about how you feel and these bags has so much attitude! 


Available at www.V73.us

1. The Tweed Bianco/Nero is the bag that started my love affair with V73! One look at this bag and I thought OMG this southern girl is truly in love. Everybody knows that hounds-tooth is a fashion staple in the south.



2. I also love By Elissabetta Armellin in Senape. It was my pick this month as a 'Must Have' Glamourpuss bag for +Bag Servant (http://bagservant.co.uk/ ) The 60's and 70's will be making a huge come back this year for Spring so this shade of yellow will be popping off as an accent for sure.

3. Ok so I am a fool for bags that have charms and the Tirol Bag Marron is totally classic. This bag is great in every season because you are always going to want a great classic black bag that is a 'go to' for any occasion. From shopping to jet setting this bag will look great and provide space to carry your makeup bag, a great pair of back up flip flops, and all your necessary diva jazz.

4. The City Bag in navy is just a pop of fabulous! I love that the color is so vibrant and it is such a great shape. This bag will be perfect for shopping and girl's day out. 

5. This Aminalier bag in Tiger is so hot with jeans and boots. I can also see it with classic black linen and a great statement necklace like Mademoiselle or Deco Strand from +BaubleBar. A bag like this is a great piece to have in your arsenal for red lipstick days as well. When I rock a bag like this it tells people I am powerful, in charge, and not afraid to shine!   

Thanks so much for joining me this week! I hope your week has been full of fabulous! Ialways love sharing my favorite brands, styles and fashion finds with you. You know what girlfriend you are a total star! I hope you found a bag you love in this V73 collection. I will be rocking the Miami Bag in white for sure this spring on a cruise to who knows where.  

Tune in tomorrow! I can not wait to share my first ASK Liz post.  
Image/ Picture / Product Credit Liz Everett Style on Polyvore: http://lizeverettstyle.polyvore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment