Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fierce Fabulous Female #BonusFeature #Blog #Award

Fierce Fabulous Female #BonusFeature #Blog #Award

Fierce Fabulous Female #BonusFeature #Blog #Award by lizeverettstyle featuring a lace dress

I am so excited about this idea to choose one Fierce Fabulous Female a month and cover her extensively in a blog article post. I am starting to feel like this blog has a more magazine type feel where I cover women, issues, beauty and fashion in a way that impacts the women who follow me. I want to introduce women to other women who are bold, fabulous and inspiring so this month I will cover an amazing female entrepreneur that I interviewed yesterday. 

I would have to say that she truly is the inspiration behind this monthly feature that will give women all over the world the opportunity to tell their story and impact the lives of other women around them. I write every article to the Proverbs 31 woman that lies deep in our bones. She is a woman who is strong, dignified and willing to be bold. She is a woman who loves her family and values success but above all else she sticks to her guns.

I invite you to join me! You can even nominate a Fierce Fabulous Female your neck of the woods by emailing me: LizEverettStyle@gmail.com and let's celebrate progress this year! We are turning our can't into cans in 2014!


Check out the amazing items I used in the FFF Banner!






Gucci shoes
$810 - profilefashion.com


MAC Cosmetics blush
bloomingdales.com



NYX black mascara
nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment