Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Exfoliate #MyPicks #Beauty

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Exfoliate #MyPicks #Beauty

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Exfoliate #MyPicks #Beauty by lizeverettstyle featuring an exfoliating facial cleanser

No matter the season exfoliating is so important the health and luster of your skin. I know you are a little confused seeing the star bucks coffee on the illustration but I use coffee as my weekly facial scrub. I discovered how amazing coffee is to exfoliate to on a business trip. I was in the hotel room and my skin as just not looking fabulous. I was desperate to find something to help me because I had to be down for a function. Every woman hated that moment when your foundation is looking goopy because your skin is not kicking that day.

I ripped open the bag of coffee I found by my hotel coffee machine and used it one my face while i was in the shower. I felt so rejuvenated! The caffeine is good for your skin and it totally invigorates my skin. It does not take a lot I apply warm water to my face and scoop about a spoonful out of the bag. I use circular motions to make sure that I get my skin well exfoliated. My makeup goes on super smooth after that. My preferences are Folgers Coffee and +Starbucks Coffee.

I also love Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Scrub available at +Sephora and beautybar.com for purchase. I discovered Bliss products last time I was in Los Angeles. Of course the Bliss products were in my hotel room and after that I was in love! Smooth, nourishing and cleansing are the words I would use to describe all of the Bliss skincare products.

I also like Dermalogica exfoliating facial cleanser and of course the classic St. Ives apricot scrub. Once a week girls you have got to get to scrubbing. It is all about creating a smooth canvas for your life. Do not just scrub your face though. Your whole body needs a great scrubbing so that you can resurface and prepare for a great moisturized experience. You can not leave out moisture!   



No comments:

Post a Comment