Saturday, January 18, 2014

What's Your Story #SouthHillDesigns

What's Your Story #SouthHillDesigns #lockets #Jewelry

What's Your Story #SouthHillDesigns #lockets #Jewelry by lizeverettstyle on Polyvore

The first thing I should tell you about myself is that I am fool for a locket, charm bracelet or a scrapbook. I love memories and I so value the time i spend with my family. My passions rule my life. I was actually thinking on the way home today that the most important thing in my life is living with a sense of vigor. We have all in some way spent way too long holding ourselves back so it is time to step forward with South Hill Designs to help you encapsulate your passions.

 I was introduced South Hill Designs this past Fall in Atlanta. At a trade show type of event one of the other vendors set up across from me had these amazing  lockets. I loved that each and every on of the locket frames had character. The square framed locket is my favorite as well as the grace charm featured below! 

Photo Courtesy Stephanie Jones \South Hill Designs Independent Artist 

As I started flipping through the catalog I literally started falling in love with the different textures, tones and fashionable ways to take your story with you. My story is so important to me as I am sure yours is to you. I think it is that piece of each one of us that feels like we are more below the surface of our skin. The part of us that desires to show that we are not the book that can be judged by our cover. I know that that is for sure why I love South Hill Designs so much! 

I connected with Stephanie Jones the South Hill Designs Independent Artist right away. I loved the way she was wearing her locket pieces and the amazing black leather wrap bracelet I now own as well. The leather wrap bracelet comes in three different shades and is probably one of the most essential accessory pieces any of us could have. A piece to throw on with blue jeans and a great boot or a wrap dress and ballet flats I rock my black leather wrap from South Hill Designs almost everyday.

 Photo Courtesy Stephanie Jones \South Hill Designs Independent Artist 

I also got the locket bracelet as a birthday present from my best friend and I am such a sucker for a piece of jewelry like this that makes you feel like you are one of a kind. In my locket bracelet I have the vintage cross, red lipstick, the red high heel, and the angel wing. Of course each piece has a huge significance but none more important than the angel wing. My father passed this past October and it is my way of carrying him with me. 

From trendy  to fabulous I think you will love South Hill Designs. Telling your story is important and I love seeing you rock your story with South Hill Designs. 




  Let Stephanie Help You Tell Your Story:

www.southhilldesigns.com/stephaniejones




Solid border
polyvore.com



South Hill Designs
pinterest.com



South Hill Designs
pinterest.com


No comments:

Post a Comment