Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Beauty Tip Tuesday: Top 5 Beauty Picks


Hello  girlfriends! I hope your week got started on the right foot and I am ready to kick it up a notch by getting your beauty routine in check. Why not take a few minutes for yourself to get your gorgeous back with a couple of minutes to glam it up. 

You know I do my best to help keep you inspired for your Everyday Gorgeous journey! I wanted to get you an updated Top 5 list for great products that will make it really easy for you to get gorgeous in just minutes. You see I believe that women should have a couple of different faces: 10 minute, 20 minute and 30 minute face.

Today we are going to work on your 10 minute face so the products that I picked are geared towards getting the best out of your product. From great pigment to just doing a great job with coverage. It is so important for you to buy products that will help you look and feel amazing! 


Top 5 Picks for a Glam 10 Minute Face

1. Better than Falsies by +Too Faced Cosmetics 
2. Garnier BB Cream 
3. +Motives Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner
4. +NYX Cosmetics Cream Blush
5. +MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Bronzer



Launching at the end of March! 

No comments:

Post a Comment