Thursday, February 13, 2014

In Honor of New York Fashion Week this Week: Wrap Dress


Today I rocked my Queen Grace Collection saphire blue wrap dress from Sonsi Woman in honor of fashion weeks queen herself +Diane von Furstenberg  the originator of this amazing fashion staple we all love. It is truly one of my favorite types of dresses because no matter what you feel your shape flaw is or what you are uncomfortable with you can rock a wrap dress and feel, gorgeous, comfortable and timelessly fabulous! 

Hope you like this little snap shot collection I did for you! I have never done one of these on the blog before but if you like it which I hope you do I will be sure to introduce new designers and accessories to you like this. I am so excited every time something new presents itself or I figure out a new way to connect with you. Hope you are having a fabulous day girlfriend! 

xox Liz     

No comments:

Post a Comment