Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Liz's #Accessory Favorites for Spring

Liz's #Accessory Favorites for Spring

Liz's #Accessory Favorites for Spring by lizeverettstyle featuring a pendant necklace


Spring is almost sprung and it is time for you to start working on your color pop and boldness for the upcoming season. I am so excited about these 5 fabulous picks! I am willing to bet many of you have not spent money on your accessories in a long time so it is time to start learning to shop ahead.

Take the boundaries off of your mind and take your look to the next level with great accessories. Some of my favorite places to shop for accessories are +BaubleBar , +eBay , +Zappos Couture+Target , and +Nordstrom

Recently in Orlando at Charming Charlie! #love

 Oh did I also tell you about my obsession with +Charming Charlie! I truly love anywhere where I can get such an incredible selection with a great price. You do not have to spend a million dollars but you will have to invest in certain pieces that you want a lasting relationship with.



Shop Liz's Favorites: 

Kate Spade pendant necklace
couture.zappos.com


Colorful bangle
statementbaubles.com



Mint earrings
baublebar.com


No comments:

Post a Comment