Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday: Leopard Love

Untitled #277


I love animal print and I love to see women who can rock it right! Since it is #WardrobeWednesday on the Liz Everett Style Blog I wanted to jump on a hot trend and help you learn how to rock it right at any size. There are two easy rules that I can up with to help you.

1. If you wear a dress that is full animal print like this Giambattista Valli on the far left or the +Diane von Furstenberg in the center you will want to think about a pop color in your lip and bag. My go to with leopard is red for a pop color. Even if you did a pair of black +Torrid or +Seven Jeans with a leopard top I would stick with a red pop. Classic and easy to remember for your Everyday Gorgeous life! 

2. On the other hand if you are rocking a fabulous piece like the +Love Culture  black and white leopard or snow leopard with a black sleeve go with whatever the pop color is in the outfit and throw the color pop in your eye shadow. So for instance the pop color is on the sleeve because it is the color different from the pattern. I would do a black sassy bag and heels like the Jessica Simpson Cecerre - Black Sleek Lea available at +Heels.com with a color smokey eye. 


Shop the Look: 
Giambattista Valli silk pleated dress
$1,100 - theoutnet.com



Plus size mesh dress
loveculture.com





Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @LizEverettStyle


No comments:

Post a Comment