Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Beauty Thursday: Mascara Junky

Mascara Junky

Mascara Junky by lizeverettstyle featuring Maybelline

Ok so I will admit that I am a total mascara junky! I have preferences for how many coats, what type of mascara during what season of the year, event and even what mascaras I wear with lashes and which ones I don't. I usually have just as many mascaras in my purse as I do lipglosses. And just so you know I have 2 or 3 lipgloss tubes in my purse at all times.

My Top 5 picks were based on what made my lashes fat and gorgeous. I love length as well so I also tried it then on clients at a few events but I have to say that my Top 5 was not enough once my friend Tansy heard that I was doing beauty trials & reviews she sent me over the Younique Beauty 3D Fiber Lash Set. I have to say the Younique 3D Fiber Lash was like OMG! 


My natural lashes are not very long so the fact that this mascara junky could wear just one mascara and be ok with a few coats of one type of mascara was awesome! I just loved it. It took me a second to get down the fiber part of it but it was worth it at the end because I am such a huge fan on this incredible product.

Running a super close second is +Too Faced Cosmetics Voluminous mascaras's as a whole because I adore Better Than Falsies & their Better Than Sex mascara which is truly a mascara-gasm waiting to happen. I always pick up my Too Faced products at +Sephora and I recently visited the one at the Florida Mall in Orlando to grab a new tube. 

 If you are searching for a new mascara or beauty product for the Spring or to spice up your daily routine I would start with mascara. Remember that you have to get your glam on this spring because we are not going to waste one more day living like we don't value being fabulous. It is time to get your lashes pumped up and looking amazing. 

My last 4 picks are no less dynamic! I adore +Maybelline NY  Big Eyes Mascara, Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara,   Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express,  & Bobbie Brown Pretty Powerful Mascara. Now I did not mean to pick so many products in the same brand but those are the ones that do the best for me and I will only recommend to you what will be successful for you! 

I hope you feel prepared to tackle your long lashes! I will do a post soon on wearing false lashes and how to put them on etc. I will also show you how to apply mascara on them as well. I think that will be great for you for Girl's Night Out and special occasions or you may be like me and just love wearing them everyday.


Order your Younique 3D Fiber Lash Today with Tandy! 



Shop My Top 5 Mascara Picks: 

Beauty product
amazon.com



Voluminous mascara
toofaced.com


Maybelline mascara
$30 - nelly.com


Black mascara
target.com

No comments:

Post a Comment