Thursday, February 6, 2014

Shoe of the Week

Shoe of the Week

Shoe of the Week by lizeverettstyle featuring what to wear with peep toe pumps

It is all about a fashionable deal with this amazing heel! Girlfriends I am all about it. I love this heel because the platform will give you added stability and comfort while you walk around look fabulous. I mean I can definitely say this is a diva deal for sure! 

This heel is great as well because they go with anything from a great dress to a simple outfit with a pair of jeans. I can see you in these heels and I will definitely be ordering these this week! 

I invite you to also check out some of my favorite shoes on +Pinterest  ( http://www.pinterest.com/lizeverettstyle/shoe-seduction/   ) as well! If you are not following make sure you click to follow me. My passion is helping you get your gorgeous back so click and get inspired! 


Shop NOW!
Shoe Republic what to wear with peep toe pumps
heels.com




Stay Tuned for the February 15, 2014 Launch & Virtual Launch Celebration Info!


No comments:

Post a Comment