Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Fashion Friday! #Fabulous #Top5

Happy Fashion Friday! #Fabulous #Top5

Happy Fashion Friday! #Fabulous #Top5 by lizeverettstyle showing what to wear with a bib necklace


Happy Fashion Friday! I am so excited to announce my inaugural Liz's Top 5 for Fashion Friday that will come out each week to help all my Liz Everett Style Blog Girlfriends get their glam on! I am all about highlighting amazing pieces from great companies that I love! 

Keep it gorgeous for the current and upcoming season by rocking the top 5 on the Liz Everett Style Blog! I want to see you shine in 2014. Remember all of those promises you made yourself before the new year? Girl let me help you rock an updated look with my Liz's Top 5 for Fashion Friday! 

Shop the List: 

No comments:

Post a Comment