Thursday, March 20, 2014

4 Fab Shades for Spring

4 Fab Shades for Spring

4 Fab Shades for Spring by lizeverettstyle featuring NYX

Hey Girlfriend! 

Ok girls it is that time of year when we have to start makeup shopping for spring & summer because our skin changes and so does the projection of the sun which means everything from your coverage with your foundation to the products and color selection you wear will change. 

Let me walk you through this starting with your lipstick! Here are 4 great shades and in a pink your lipstick can double as blush. You know we all loose things and I am the queen of either loosing my lipstick or my blush! 

Well at least I found my blush brush LOL!  
@LizEverettStyle Twitter & Instagram

I will also tell you that you will need a lip liner for the lipstick because it looks crazy being undefined. Some girls feel like they can get away with it and that is ok but in order for you to have an excellent pout you should definitely apply lip liner and really roll it on there because it helps keep the lip shape and definition is so important.

I want to see you shine bright like a diamond this spring & summer! 

xo Liz Everett 
Beauty & Fashion Expert, Blogger

Shop the Promo: 




NYX lipstick
nastygal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment