Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Beauty on a Dime: Liz's Picks from Target

Beauty on a Dime: Liz's Picks from Target

Beauty on a Dime: Liz's Picks from Target by lizeverettstyle featuring Sonia Kashuk


I love my ability to cover you from all facets of hair, makeup, fashion and motivation. I am even more excited to do this feature to help you get gorgeous without spending a million dollars. For the next few Thursdays I will be doing this feature and picking different drug stores, convenient and grocery store brands that have great quality products. 

No I do not recommend a makeup bag full of cheap makeup but I do recommend that you follow my lead and save money where you can. We have had alot of conversations over the last few weeks on what was great with mascara and other items but not it is time to focus on getting a fab look with a great price. 

Shop Liz's Picks at Target:

No comments:

Post a Comment