Wednesday, March 12, 2014

@Nordstrom #love #AccessoryWednesday

@Nordstrom #love #AccessoryWednesday

@Nordstrom #love #AccessoryWednesday by lizeverettstyle featuring black plastic sunglasses

So often when we think of the word accessories we only think of jewelry but that is far from the truth. From great sunglasses to scarves and great bags all of these pieces are accessories. I know it seems overwhelming when you are also trying to figure out your jewelry to go with your outfit but  in all honesty great accessories as a whole are a must for a great personal presentation.

With Spring coming these gorgeous +GUCCI  sunglasses are a great idea! I love a hot pair of shades with the radio turned up and a gorgeous day full of sunshine. It makes me feel so free. This is the picture I get in my mind when I think of great sunglasses.....

Sunglasses are Required! 

I also love the Jonathan Adler fedora and the +Tory Burch  wristlet because I am all about being a free spirit this Spring. This season you have to take a few chances on your personal style and the fashions you choose. 


Shop some of my favorites from +Nordstrom :

No comments:

Post a Comment