Thursday, March 13, 2014

5 Great Palettes for Spring #Beauty #BeautyBlogger

5 Great Palettes for Spring #Beauty #BeautyBlogger

5 Great Palettes for Spring #Beauty #BeautyBlogger by lizeverettstyle featuring LORAC

It is time to get gorgeous for spring! I am all about eye shadow as you all know. I love a smokey eye at every time of day but I also love having a choice when it comes to colors so palettes are the way to go for me. These 5 palettes I chose are my favorite for the base colors we all need to make the bright vibrant colors of spring really stand out. 

@LizEverettStyle Twitter & Instagram

These colors are from the Revealed palette by +Coastal Scents Makeup which is a great brand that is very affordable in price. If you notice I chose eyeshadow palettes from different price ranges to be sensitive to people's budgets but I will tell you that in my experience doing hair and makeup +Coastal Scents Makeup+Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, Lorac, and Smashbox are outstanding with their lasting power. 
  
Shop Liz's 5 Spring Palette Picks



LORAC eyeshadow
beauty.com


Eyeshadow
coastalscents.com


Forever 21 eyeshadow
forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment