Monday, March 10, 2014

Motivation Monday: Get it going!

#inspiration

#inspiration by lizeverettstyle featuring black high heel pumps


Motivation Monday

It is all about taking yourself, your brand and your personal focus to the next level this year. You are beautiful! You are fabulous and you are one of my best girlfriends! 

Follow me on Instagram @LizEverettStyle

I am so excited to share with you each week. I find that Motivation Monday has become a part of getting your week and my week off on the right foot. 

I love these gorgeous heels from +Heels.com! I think it is important to focus on getting yourself together this week. Start checking out hot heels and shoes because we have also got to get motivated to bring that shoe game up this spring. These a couple of my affordable favorites: 


Shop the Liz Everett Style Promo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment