Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Transformation Tuesday: Commit & Schedule #Transformation

Transformation Tuesday: Commit & Schedule #Transformation

Transformation Tuesday: Commit & Schedule #Transformation by lizeverettstyle featuring Blomus

Ok so this week is all about taking the next steps. Remember that we are not on a diet but we are working on a lifestyle change. So part of that is not making some crazy change and then two weeks later falling off the wagon. Which I will admit is why I also chose to do this feature on Tuesday instead of Monday.

You how we do it. Every single week we say something like, "Ok you know what I am over it and on Monday I am making a change!" Then Monday comes and you only make it to lunch time. It is time to do 2 things this week: Commit & Schedule 

I commit my feet to the path!

COMMIT: 
Ok so my commitment is to water, water and more water! My trainer Pattie Connor of New Body Fitness Boot Camp is all about 1 gallon of water a day and I agree that keeping your system flushed is really important to beginning my journey and I know what you are saying well isn't this your 3rd post? 

My answer yes it is but you have think of yourself as a house. If I hurriedly lay the foundation of my home rather than diligently laying the foundation so that I can make sure it is smooth then at some point I will have a crack in the foundation because I just decided to start somewhere without analyzing so that I can give it my best effort. 

Check out this amazing article from +WebMD  on the benefits of water with relation to health & loosing weight: 

SCHEDULE:
I am also working on my schedule as well. Pattie also asked me to use my +Google Calendar to plan my workout times outside of boot camp and my meal times. So that rather than me having to constantly be aware of snack time, lunch time, etc. I can just be on a more natural schedule. 

One of the things I love about Pattie at New Body Fitness Boot Camp is that the focus is on being aware of the habits, breaking the norms, and making progress. Getting myself on a schedule is no easy task but it is something I really have to strive to do.



Refocus & Recommit Everyday!

Shop the Liz Everett Style Blog Promo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment