Friday, March 14, 2014

Fashion Friday: Snow Leopard #fashionblogger #styleblogger

Fashion Friday: Snow Leopard #fashionblogger #styleblogger

Fashion Friday: Snow Leopard #fashionblogger #styleblogger by lizeverettstyle featuring a dorothy perkins dress


All I can say is it's a jungle out there lol. One of my favorite things to use a color pop with is snow leopard and it truly never goes out of style. I think that snow leopard is a bit under rated because it is a great way to do back and white. I usually do a red lip or like a snow leopard dress with a red belt as my color pop.

Lately though I have really been on a comfort kick. I have been working like crazy so it is all about leggings, sandals and a great bag. A lot of the longer button up shirts I have found have been black and white but my favorite one is of course a fashionable piece that is a fabulous snow leopard with gold buttons that I love pairing with my gold Aldo leopard head necklace which is a very classic piece. 


When it comes to a pattern of any kind it is best to keep it simple. For instance I would do a great pair of black leggings with the shirt but I could keep it super basic and do a black bag and black shoes or spice it up and do a red bag and red wedges or heels. Remember you have to think outside of the box to really nail the outfit.

Shop the Promo

No comments:

Post a Comment