Tuesday, March 4, 2014

#TransformationTUESDAY

#TransformationTUESDAY

#TransformationTUESDAY by lizeverettstyle featuring nike shoes

So there is that part of each of us that is so over our reality but just can not figure out where to go from here. We hear the quote about the journey of a thousand miles starting with a single step and then we say, "Who even has time to think about getting this or anything else accomplished when I have so much to do." I have been at that point over and over again but today I really have to stretch.

You see I realize that I am blessed in my stretch. My stretch is that place where I am wondering how I am going to get it all done and then I realize my life is not about me. My life like all of our lives is about passion, pursuit, trust, love, pushing the limit and pressing on inspite of the odds. When you look at it from a stand point of abundance you wonder what we were waiting on.
Photo: Suzanne Simone

So now we are at that place where we get on the scale and say, "How did I get here?" Well I can tell you how we got here. We got here by blocking our possibility and focusing only on present reality. When you focus solely on what is at hand rather than what is possible you loose hope. Once a person looses hope failure is sure to come. Once you fail a couple of times at losing weight from there it is all down hill. 

Now let's all see the struggle for what it is. As women we stop believing in ourselves past the age of about 18 -21. Suddenly it becomes immature to care about yourself in the stead of giving yourself completely away to anyone and anything that needs you. From your home life with children, a husband or boyfriends, family, church, fixing, mending relationships, keeping everyone else above water about 30 you ask yourself where do I fit in and you see no room.

So you get locked into the idea of who you are and who you were. It becomes your standard and 20 years go by in the blink of an eye. No passion, no pursuit, no truth and no you.... It seems that there is not even an ounce of you to be found anywhere in your own life. Well today that has to change. 

You see in order for the weight to come off my realization is the the mental weight almost has to come off as steadily if not quicker than the physical weight. How do you do that? Finding your passion! 
@LizEverettStyle on +Instagram 

What do you love to do? What makes you happy? How can you reconnect with yourself? What activities are healthy, fun and will help you create more passionate lifestyle for yourself? 

I made a list of 5 activities I like to do:
1. Dance
2. Walking/Hiking 
3. Softball
4. 5k running
5. Playing Sports with My Family

So here is my thing.....
Besides committing to 3 days of bootcamp every week I am also recommitting myself to my passions. If you never had any physical activities that you liked to do then I suggest you find some because we are going to get our gorgeous back together! 

I am committing to finding and connecting with people who have same hobbies as well so that when hobby events come to town I an switch around some of the things I have going on and still participate. For instance since I love dancing and dance ministry is an amazing outreach I united with a few of my friends who are also in that field and am rehearsing for a huge conference finale in Orlando that will take place Saturday. 


Yes rehearsal is hard and yes it is taking a lot of my time and yes I am having to totally switch around my day tomorrow and even move meetings to make it all happen but at the end of the day what is my life saying to the world if I am not pushing the boundaries?

Have you ever thought about the message you are giving to the world? It is really time out for empty promises to yourself and for yourself. This week make your list of 5 things you are committing to besides at least 3 days a week of exercise. Next week I will introduce you to my amazing, friend, advisor and trainer Pattie. She is going to be a part of the weekly post with a fitness tip each week and will literally show my journey as we begin to really focus from the inside out. 

You know when I really think about it. For every 1 of these 50 physical pounds I want to loose there is at least 1-2 emotional pounds of weight that I need to work on. When I think about that mountain of emotion, self doubt and every hurdle that stands in the way of my success I suddenly realize it's true NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE but you have to want to succeed more than you want to fail and then you have to wake up everyday and say to the world, "Today I choose to succeed! Today I am designing my day around passion and purpose!"



Shop the Promo: 

Juicy Couture sports bra
juicycouture.com


Nike shoes
zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment