Monday, March 31, 2014

Makeup Monday: 5 Primers You Will Love!

5 Primers You Will Love! #MakeupMonday #BeautyBlogger #Primers

5 Primers You Will Love! #MakeupMonday #BeautyBlogger #Primers by lizeverettstyle featuring too faced cosmetics

Hey Girlfriend, 

I am so excited to share with you this Makeup Monday! I am crazy about +Too Faced Cosmetics primers! I use their eye and face primers. I first found it a few months ago when I picked up the beauty blogger sample kit at +Sephora  this past February and now I am hooked 100%. It is so effective for pictures and also for covering my pores and blemishes.



What is a makeup primer?

According to WiseGeek.com a makeup primer is a cosmetic designed to smooth and conceal fine lines and uneven skin texture. Much like primer for painting, it ensures that a person has a smooth, even, uniformly colored surface on which to apply cosmetics, and helps them adhere properly to the skin. It's generally made from materials such as waxes, polymers, and silicone, and often contains extra ingredients for SPF protection. There are a variety of area-specific and problem-specific primers: for instance, one for lips can keep lipstick from feathering, and a tinted one can make a splotchy complexion look better. Though makeup can look fine without using these products, it generally won't last as long and may not have quite as polished a look.

*Source Credit WiseGeek.com

@LizEverettStyle Instagram, Tumblr & Twitter

When I need to bring in the big guns though like for my under eyes I use MAC Cosmetics Prime & Prep. It is a number one amazing experience and I am in love with the coverage as well as control I have when I use it. I am so excited to share it with you as well as the other primers in the top 5 list! 

So many of you may think that is great but is it necessary. In my opinion yes it is for sure necessary! You want to make sure you have a long lasting foundation experience. For me my experience has been that my foundation lasts longer and I look so much better in pictures because my foundation is smooth. 


Going back to MAC Prime & Prep I use either a foundation brush or my clean fingers to apply it. A simple sweep makes it perfect and I am ready to apply my foundation. I hope you love it as much as I do! 

Success & Beauty,
xo Liz

Shop the Top 5 List! 

No comments:

Post a Comment