Friday, March 7, 2014

Little Black Dress #FashionFriday

Little Black Dress #FashionFriday

Little Black Dress #FashionFriday by lizeverettstyle featuring fitted dresses

Everybody knows that every girl's go to dress is a little black dress. I have always been a fan of a LDB but I have to tell you I think you should pick a black dress that has personality. Don't just go pull any black dress off the rack just because it is easy.

Even simple fashion should have some details: lace, button, chiffon 



This is my favorite LBD. It fits me perfectly and I can throw a scarf on lots of jewelry or just wear it plain. You see a great Little Black Dress is essential because you don't even have to think when you get dressed and that is the idea behind building a closet full of clothes you love. 

A great wardrobe will always start a fabulous Little Black Dress! 

Shop Liz's Pick: 

Wallis fitted dress
wallisfashion.com



Summer dress
shopbop.com


No comments:

Post a Comment