Friday, March 14, 2014

Bag of the Week: V73 Miami Tote #handbag #baglover

Bag of the Week: V73 Miami Tote #handbag #baglover

Bag of the Week: V73 Miami Tote #handbag #baglover by lizeverettstyle featuring a linen handbag

Ok if you have been following me on Facebook then you know how much I love +V73 United States and their amazing line. The Miami bag is my #MustHave bag for spring. I love it! From shopping to cruises and the beach this bag is big enough for everything you will be doing.

It is time for you to splurge on a great carry all and a hot white bag is just the way to do it. This bag comes in a hot of colors like black, red and green which are all gorgeous. I encourage you not just to check out V73's Miami bag but their entire line:http://

V 73 linen handbag
farfetch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment