Saturday, October 11, 2014

3 Great Lipsticks for 3 Great Little Black Dresses

3 Great Lipsticks for 3 Great Little Black Dresses

Lipstick and little black dresses..... I can not think of a better combination! It is all about a little black dress for me. I love to through on a great statement necklace with a pop color lip. I can not tell you how many compliments I get when I rock a look like that. 

I am all about +Mac Duggal little black dresses for sure and I have to say that the 3 lipsticks above from +NYX Cosmetics+GUCCI & +NARS Cosmetics  truly compliment any style mood you want to set or create. Remember when you create a visual you set a mood especially when you are rolling with an amazing lip color.

For a girl on the town who is feeling kind of Gatsby! 
Mac Duggal 4054T & Nars Jungle Red 


For a curvy party girl who knows she is hot haute hot! 

Style 64759F & Nyx Snow Cap


For the ever so classy Jackie O. type! 
Mac Duggal 64920N #LBD & Gucci Hibiscus Thrill

We all know that the little black dress will never go out of style. The LBD is a signature of eternal class and gives you total confidence because you know you look like a super star. I say go grab a couple of great little black dresses for the upcoming holidays. 

I know, I know it is a little early to be talking about holiday glamour but it is never too early to grab a little black dress! 


SHOP THESE 3 GORGEOUS LIP SHADES! 


Lips makeup
ulta.com


Gucci lipstick
gucci.com


NARS Cosmetics red lipstick
$31 - liberty.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment