Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sassy Saturday: Pinktober

Untitled #28



This month is breast cancer awareness month so I am rocking my pink proudly. Almost two years ago my sister died of breast cancer and so today not only is October a month to celebrate my birthday but it is also a month to celebrate that one day cancer will not be able to cause any more suffering as we spread awareness across the country. 

I encourage each of you to learn how to do a proper self exam and to also go get your mammogram! It is so important that we start being more proactive as a nation. This fight against cancer is a war that we can win but we must be vigilant over our bodies and prayerful over our nation as we wage this war.



Also Visit My Pinterest  Album Pinktober


SHOP THE LOOK: 


Pink tee
$9.60 - direct.asda.com




Yves Saint Laurent pink handbag
$1,610 - selfridges.com


NP Set lips makeup
$19 - target.com.au



Lip care
nyxcosmetics.com


Nars cosmetic
$24 - liberty.co.uk


Butter London nail polish
net-a-porter.com



Framed wall art
behappy.me

No comments:

Post a Comment