Monday, October 13, 2014

Motivation Monday: The struggle is real!

Motivation Monday: The struggle is real!


The struggle is real for me when it comes to health and fitness. It is crazy because I love me and I am comfortable in my skin but I know I need to make better decisions when it come to being healthy. I think all of us have to step back from time to time and re-evaluate because if we never change we never grow. 

I am recommitting myself to myself and to being healthy. I don't want to be back at the space of desperation, hurt and exhaustion because I am not taking care of myself. I don't want to look back and think if only I would have taken care of myself. 


You can't see the bottom of this shirt but it definitely says 'Act like a lady, Think like a Boss'. It's time to BOSS UP! You know get real with myself and really give myself a fighting chance at personal success by being dedicated to making myself better. That is a process but if I just take it day by day I will be successful! 



I am for sure not at the place where competing with someone else matters or being one of the crowd is my goal. To be honest I just want to be at my best. I want to be focused and motivated to be my personal best. I want to look back after 10 years and say I did my best.

It takes guts to be you personal best! What are the things you want to do to improve? What will it take to get you to your personal best? It is all about falling in love with the process! 


GO FOR IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU NOW BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Habakkuk 2:2
Then the LORD replied: "Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment