Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Beauty Tuesday - 3 Primers that Will Rock Your World!

Beauty Tuesday - 3 Primers that Will Rock Your World!


Priming is new to some women and old hat to other but it is so important that you use a good primer to get your face ready like an artist prepares a great canvas. I chose 3 of my favorite primers for you. I wanted to make sure I gave you 3 great optional that 3 different price points because I know budgeting is so important for many of us.

On the other hand with makeup you get what you pay for. Am I saying that the most expensive thing is what you should buy? Only if it is what is best for your skin. You have to keep your skin health in mind at all times which is one reason you choose a primer. 
My personal top 3 reasons for using a primer is to smooth my skin and seal my pores before I apply my makeup as well as helping my face makeup to last longer. It is so important to me that 3 hours after I put my makeup on I still look good you know. We spend a lot of money and time on our personal beauty so yes primer is one more thing to buy but it will help everything smooth out and be sealed! 

Liz is wearing +Maybelline Baby Skin primer in this picture at her photo shoot on location in Daytona Beach, FL. She and fellow makeup artist Heather Randall collaborated to create a natural but glamorous look with +Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked 2 & 3 palettes as well as +Kleancolor lipstik & +The Body Shop UK foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment