Friday, October 17, 2014

Fashion Friday: 4 Fab Statement Necklaces

Fashion Friday: 4 Fab Statement Necklaces


A statement necklace glams up any outfit without feeling like too much.
Tracy Reese, fashion designer


From a little black dress to glamming up a pair of jeans and tank top a statement necklace is the new black! It is so fabulous to have an easy way to make an outfit more amazing. 

If I could give you advice on how to wear a statement necklace I would have to say:

1. Don't be afraid of the size. Just go for it even if you usually wear smaller jewelry the point on the statement necklace is to make a statement.

2. Rock a statement necklace with a simple outfit. I have seen people wear a huge, amazing statement necklace with a pattern dress or an outfit that has a lot going on but that is really not the best bet when it comes to really knocking that look out of the ball park.

+Charming charlies is one of my favorite places to shop for statement necklaces but my favorite place online though would be +BaubleBar www.BaubleBar.com as well as +Forever 21.

One of my favorite things to wear personally would have to be pearl statement necklaces. They add class to any outfit. I am a huge fan of pearls so I am always looking
for statement necklaces that incorporate pearls. 


GLAMOUR IS MY ONLY WEAPON! 



Follow me on Instagram! 
@LESBLOGQUEEN


No comments:

Post a Comment