Monday, October 6, 2014

Motivation Monday - GOAL DIGGER

Hey Girlfriend, 

A goal is defined as an object toward which an object is directed I tend to feel like a goal is a desire of the heart that when fueled by passion becomes your truth. Motivation Monday is always my opportunity to keep it real with you and myself.  

I am never just writing a letter to you because I am in the mood to lecture but because I am learning myself. On the road of life you make many turns. We take detours, get on the wrong road and even get derailed but it is time to dig deep!


Motivation Monday 1


It is time to use your vision to create goals for yourself. In the past I have accepted my placement, allowed other people's opinions to define me and given away my power but it is time to be defined by me. From head to toe I was made by God the Father, he knew me before he formed me in my mother's womb and numbered every hair on my head so I am who God says I am!

No maybe you are not a christian so I will say this. I am not trying to preach but I will never hide my beliefs. I believe that our divine paths are set before us and that we have to really choose to take the reigns. Whether you believe we are pre-destined or you believe that our choices define our path either way you can not get out of being responsible for setting goals in order to achieve the dreams that will create success in your life. 

Being a 'Goal Digger' is all about being a woman who chooses to define herself with passion, truth and initiative as well s integrity because you have to have follow through in order to complete your path. I encourage you to begin to dig deep. Push yourself because you are not defined by your past. The power is yours you just have to take it! 

xo Liz Everett


Check out Inspired Words on Pinterest 


For daily inspiration at 10 am est. visit the Liz Everett Style Blog on Facebook >> http://bit.ly/lesblogqueen

No comments:

Post a Comment