Wednesday, October 22, 2014

4 Must Have Black Basics

4 Must Have Black Basics


Black is still the core and base of everything! Especially when you are working on building a better wardrobe it is so important to start with great basic black. It will give you a jumping off point for the rest of your wardrobe build. 

Of course I am a big fan of black because it looks professional and I even have done several of my promo shoots in black for the same reason. Now you don't want to get addicted to black but you for sure want to start off or rebuild your wardrobe with some incredible pieces that will give you versatility.

 One of my favorite promo images in all black
Photo: Deanna Meredith
Hair & Makeup: www.CrownStyleGlam.com

I wanted to be be sure that I was not just preaching at you but also giving you a good idea of some great pieces to choose from which is why I chose 2 great bags one being the economical +CHARLES & KEITH small tote that will be awesome to add a little trendy spice as well as one of my favorites from +V73 United States the Shangai leather tote which gives you classic elegance at work or play.

For the shoes selection of course I always go to comfy boots because they look great with leggings, jeans and with lots of different outfit selections. Of course I went with +Vince Camuto because I have tons of Vince Camuto shoes and they are so comfortable. My other pick for the shoe was a classic black heel by +Heels.com that are totally affordable no matter your budget. A basic black heel will set off any outfit for sure! 


I was walking down Park Avenue a couple of months ago and this pair of black heels totally caught my eye. This is a great example of how you can take a fabulous pattern garment and partner it will a simple black heel to totally set it off! 


SHOP THE LOOK: 

No comments:

Post a Comment