Monday, October 20, 2014

Motivation Monday

Motivation Monday



Everyday is a new opportunity to be inspired! I love Motivational Monday! It is so much fun to share what inspires me. Each morning on the Liz Everett Style Blog fan page I always do morning inspire and that is truly what gets my day started as well.


Here are 4 for my favorite quotes:  







I say make sure that you stay inspired so that you can stay focused on your dreams! It can be tough when you are surrounded by logic to keep your dreams alive but I try my best to look past my circumstance and keep my eyes on the prize. I was created for greatness and so were you! 

There is nothing your future that makes you a slave to your DNA unless you desire that. I always try to remind myself that my tomorrow is a result of my dreams not my yesterday. 

Get back to your dreams. Stop waiting for the right time! It is useless to let life pass you by and not accomplish the amazing things you were designed for. 

Here are 4 tips to keep you focused on your dreams: 
1. Write your vision and make it plain!
2. Surround yourself with people who share your dreams or have dreams of their own. Whether you join a networking group or find a support group online take action.
3. Do one thing everyday toward your goal! 
4. Pin articles and and a vision board on Pinterest.


No comments:

Post a Comment