Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Beauty Tuesday / Liz Everett Style Blog: Sunlogics Makeup Wipes

Beauty Tuesday: SunLogics Makeup Wipes


So last time I was in Atlanta a friend of mine and fellow makeup artist introduced me to a few products that she sells with her +BeautiControl brand that she is a consultant with. Of course like many of you I thought ok I will try them but I have to say I am pretty picky about my makeup wipes and the SunLogics Makeup wipes she had me start using not only have become a permanent part of my beauty routine but they have also truly been a healing agent for me skin. The vitamin B and botanical extracts combined with a very durable cloth that allows you to get all of your face makeup off is number one in my book. 

Check out my Beauty Tuesday Video Blog:



Hope you love the video blog! It is my first shot at it and I wanted a new way to share with you guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment