Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wardrobe Wednesday: Bag-palooza

Wardrobe Wednesday: Bag-palooza

A 'BAG' attitude is always a great way to express how you feel without saying a work. I always love a great bag and I love to shop for bags more than anything. It always makes me feel good when people compliment me on my bag. Since I was a little girl carrying a purse was one of my favorite things about getting to be a grown up.

Here  are 3 keys to picking a great bag:
1. Once you have your classic bags covered in your collection think ahead. Start looking on +Zappos.com and +JustFab as well as great discount retailers like +T.J.Maxx so that you can buy quality without spending an arm and a leg.

2.Buy what you love and settle for nothing less than what you love! There is nothing more to be said. Stop filling your closet full of pieces and garments that you just like. It winds up being things that you are not pumped to wear which brings down your overall presentation.

3. 2 Trendy bags per season and no more. Now you do know there are tons of categories for bags from tote to clutch and more. But you do not want a bag collection full of trends that die. Focus on classics and build each season.


This large tote is one of my favorites in my collection and it is a basic black and gold that I can carry everything in for a client consult as well as my makeup and all my hair stuff lol. I have had this bag for a couple of years and it has really been a great addition to my collection.

I can not wait to see what you pick for fall and below are the links to the bags you saw in the intro piece:

Tory Burch pink purse
toryburch.com


Brahmin leather handbag
nordstrom.com


Lipsy shoulder bag
$110 - lipsy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment